Survey Spot

10:18:00 PM 4 Comments A+ a-

Survey Spot is a survey company that offers surveys to take for cash. They are one of my favorite, mostly because they usually have good prices for their surveys. Mostly $1-$5, which is very good considering that some places only offer .50 cents per survey.
They allow you to cash out at only $5, which is extremely good compared to other sites at usually $20 or $30. They pay through a check or direct deposit. Survey Spot will send you survey invitations to your preferred email address. The surveys are specially chosen for you through your special profile survey that you take at sighn up to let them know more about you. By doing this you only get surveys that are going to allow you to complete them, and you won’t waste your time.
Survey Spot has other benefits, like drawings that they hold. I’m not sure how often but I think every week at least. Every time I take a survey for cash I also get to play a game, something like a scratch off ticket or slot machine, to see how many entries that I get in to the drawing. The prize is a cash prize, a pretty decent one too. I would definitely recommend joining this site.

4 comments

Write comments
skaterguy1986
AUTHOR
September 7, 2009 at 2:44 AM delete

Oh...it`s not for international members. Please tell more about that. If you can please give me add to my instant messenger. ID YM: antone_marian@yahoo.com. Thank`s

Reply
avatar
Akuchey
AUTHOR
October 2, 2009 at 2:04 PM delete

hii great..i already try PTS..but sometime not enough time to do that....

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
November 1, 2009 at 6:38 AM delete

this is the best pts site i have seen which is offering 5$ payout

Reply
avatar
RH
AUTHOR
March 28, 2012 at 4:40 AM delete

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

Reply
avatar