Make Money from Phone Sex WithOUT Ever Doing Phone Sex Yourself!

9:19:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

People are always looking for extra ways to make money and also the best ways to make money. My search of ways to make money from home began many, many years ago. When I first started out I had to do tons of reading and searching the internet for the best money making ideas. Let me tell you, it is tedious! Although after all of that, here I am years later still doing a few of the methods that I started way back then and actually making good money from them. I'm here to help you along the way and give guidance and suggestions about things that are proven from my personal experience to make you extra money.

I'm sure you have all heard the saying "sex sells", and for very good reason, because it's true! Maybe you're saying to yourself I couldn't do anything like that. Well I never thought that I could either but guess what, things change and you adapt lol. Plus what if I told you that I know of a way that you can cash in on the high paying and extremely popular sex industry without ever having to do any of the sexual stuff yourself? You'd be pretty excited and want to know more, am I right? Well lucky for you, I'm going to give you another one of my guaranteed ways to make extra money on the weekend or after work or even to replace your current income full time!
Affiliate Phone Sex
Have you ever heard of affiliate marketing? Technically affiliate marketing is a type of performance based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates(you) for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Basically affiliates make money by generating sales or traffic for another merchant's business. In this case we are referring people to a phone sex business. 

Today I am going to talk specifically about making money from being an affiliate for a phone sex line mostly because I have personally done this myself and can say with 100% certainty that it works. However there are many other affiliate companies out there in all different types of industries. A simple Google search would bring up enough links to keep you busy for weeks. To learn more about affiliate marketing in general and not so specific to the adult sex industry check out my post about Affiliate Marketing here.

If you have no desire to learn about promoting phone sex then go read my other post about making money by being an affiliate. It is mainstream, not sex related. If YOU DO want to learn how to start rolling in the dough by being an affiliate for phone sex then read on.

So basically what you do if you decide that you do in fact want to venture out into the world of online adult affiliate marketing is to sign up to this site. What you are referring is phone sex. They will give you a phone number, links and banners that you can use to advertise. When a person calls your specific affiliate phone number and completes a phone sex call you will get 25% of the total sale amount. Pretty cool right? I think so.

Affiliate Phone Sex Think of the possibilities.... All you need to do is brainstorm for ideas of how and where to promote your new phone sex number. There are endless ideas but some that come to mind for me are blogs, websites, forums, social media, strip clubs and possibly friends. That's what's so great about this, is that you can start without spending any money upfront, or at all ever for that matter! Of course if you want to you could spend money to advertise and would probably make even more money and make it faster but it's your choice, it is certainly not necessary.

I have a phone sex website myself so all I do with it is make it so that when I am not available the other phone sex company picks up my calls and I pretty much make money while I sleep! It doesn't get much better than that! Now you should know that you aren't going to make millions doing this. It's just a little extra cash, which I'm sure all of us could always use! However depending on how much you promote your phone sex number you can definitely make a really nice amount from it. If you want to go all out, and you start a website or two strictly to advertise your phone number and bring in callers, you can make a lot of money!

You can even go a step farther and find an adult advertisement company that will actually pay you to post their ads on your new adult website. Usually they pay a certain amount each time one of their ads is clicked, although sometimes they pay by how many views the ad gets. All websites are different so you will have to search the internet and experiment with which companies are best for you and your website and which ones are going to make you the most amount of money.