Get Free Stuff With Swagbucks

12:19:00 AM 2 Comments A+ a-



Some of you might have noticed a banner at the top of my page (in the group of banners) that says Swagbucks. Well I thought that this was one that I had to designate it's own post because this "freebie site" is for each and every one of you reading this right now. Some of you probably don't feel like fooling around with online surveys or free trials to earn cash and prizes. Well, that's okay, but there is something out there for you! I'm sure that every person out there does searches at one time or another.

Basically, Swagbucks is an online search engine that rewards you with "swagbucks" every time you do a search through there search engine. They give the same results as Google so you are still getting good, legit information.

"Swagbucks are just like real money, pretty much. You can trade them in for anything from Amazon and Target gift cards to video games and other electronics. There are a few other ways to earn swagbucks too, like shopping. If you shop online you can go to the store through there web site and earn swagbucks for doing the exact same thing you would be doing anyway. They also have a section where you can trade things ink, such as video games and movies.

They have a toolbar that I'm sure would earn you even more points, but I have not even installed it yet and I am only a casual searcher and have already piled up a few dozen swagbucks. Did I mention that I have only been a member for less than a month?

So I would like to urge everyone to go sign up at Swagbucks. Make them your homepage(that's what I did) that way you will at least do one search every time you start up your browser. There are no tricks or catches. That is all you have to do is search and win!

Search & Win

2 comments

Write comments
Wildcherry
AUTHOR
August 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM delete

hmm interesting but i still prefer using google search...

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
August 29, 2009 at 10:01 PM delete

Hey!I love swagbucks I use search everyday and figure why not get stuff while doing it :)I personally adore getting the Amazon.com and pay pall giftcards of there.



http://makingmoneyonlinewithsurveys.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar