Make Money With PTC Sites

10:11:00 AM 5 Comments A+ a-


One way of making money very easily is by PTC (Paid To Click) sites. I personally have never put much effort in to sites like these because I feel that it would take some time to build up a decent amount of money, being that you usually only get .01 to .02 cents per click.

However I do know other people who swear by this method and do very well in it. So I guess it is all up to the individual and what sort of thing they like. Doing PTC sites are allot less time consuming than survey sites but they also pay allot more per survey. So I guess the more time you put in the more money you make, makes sense.


Some examples of PTC sites are Neobux and Clicksense. These two are both great PTC sites and are pretty much the same. There is, however, one pretty big difference. Neobux pays daily and will pay through a verified Paypal account. Clicksense on the other hand is paid on a monthly basis and only in a check form that is mailed to your home.

One good thing about these kinds of sites is that you can purchase referrals instead of having to recruit them on your own. Of course you get a certain amount of their earnings. I suspect this is the way that people are so successful with PTC sites. If you had a few hundred referrals you could really rack up some cash.

So, there you have it. PTC sites in a nutshell. I hope this article helped some of you. I am very interested to know if any of you have ever made any significant money doing PTC sites. Please leave your feedback. I urge you all to sign up and try it out. When it comes to making money on the internet, many will tell you, it is allot of trial and error, unfortunately. With this though, it is free and you don't have much to lose.

5 comments

Write comments
August 14, 2009 at 6:09 AM delete

PTC LIST UPDATE August 2009...

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
August 15, 2009 at 3:19 AM delete

Earn money by clicking on each other's blog ads.
http://incrediblenaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
MsFit
AUTHOR
August 16, 2009 at 10:53 PM delete

Those are 2 of my favorites!
Have you tried ImReportCard?
I was able to reach payout in less than 2 days!
and payment was sent super fast.

feel free to check it out on my blog

MsFit @
$ Quests 4 Cash- Your Source For Cash Online $

Reply
avatar
September 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM delete

The best way to earn money is Buxto. You just have to click ads and they pay you. Very easy to start. Just follow this link and register. http://bux.to/?r=ubuntusl
And my friend I do have a clixsense account also. You are giving some very useful information. Keep it up. Very good work. I'm ubuntusl. http://www.slubuntu.blogspot.com
Thanks

Reply
avatar
Krasugir & Co
AUTHOR
November 1, 2009 at 6:41 AM delete

Neobux is the best site i have seen rest are scam sites they change to scam when you reach to payout except neobux

Reply
avatar