All Cash Surveys... Don't Actually Pay You Cash?

10:36:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

In my search for ways to make money online I've been getting back into taking online surveys for cash. One of the survey companies that caught my attention is All Cash Surveys. From the name and the emails that they send to my inbox they give the impression that you are compensated with cash, money for your time. Although with further investigation of this survey company it seems that your cash payment options are very limited and have very specific criteria.

As I was looking at their site I realized that when you cash out your reward you have to pick from the "rewards" page they have. Which by the way are only two choices when you cash out at the lowest possible threshold, which is $12. Your choices are two magazine subscriptions. Then if you cash out at the next highest level you get to chose from like 6 or so different magazine subscriptions. Next level up is $50 and this is when you actually get to receive a cash reward, like the survey company leads you to believe with their name. I see no options for checks though, only Paypal and it also says that a 3 percent fee will be charged with this option. The next level that you can chose to cash out with is $200 which to me is kind of a high leap from $50 to $200, but anyhow you can't even get $200 cash! You have a choice of three different giftcards that I haven't even ever heard of before!

Now I want to be clear I am not trying to bash this company. I just wanted to write a quick post about this because I am sure that others have done this. Not paying close attention to the rewards section until you actually have made enough to get one of those rewards or to get your cash, or so you thought. Then when you get to that point and you are trying to figure out how to go about getting your money, you realize that you don't actually get real hard cash, instead you get to have a magazine subscription! If you are planning to use this site then I would say to definitely be planning to go for the $50 cash out with Paypal or really need a subscription to one of those magazines lol.

I hope this helped some that might have made this mistake and shed light on the way some of these survey companies out there work.