Earn Money Online By Selling On Ebay

2:03:00 AM 2 Comments A+ a-

Selling things on Ebay is a great way to earn money online for just about anyone. Whether you just want to earn a little extra cash by selling items you no longer want, or you want to open an Ebay store and join an online wholesaler to buy bulk merchandise from at a smaller price and then sell it on Ebay for more, online auctioning can accomodate you!

Me personally, I have never sold things that I've bought wholesale although it's not something I'm ruling out either. I mostly sell me and my children's old clothing, shoes and other belongings on Ebay. Kids clothes is something that you almost have to buy and sell on Ebay because they grow out of the stuff so fast and then you just resell it to the next person looking for good preowned clothing and then bam, you have money to get your children their next size up in clothes!

One thing I have engaged in and wish I had more extra time to do is go to yard sales and pick up name brand kids and adult clothing and then I have went and sold it on Ebay for more. I made a nice profit! Another option though is to join an online wholesaler, which does usually cost a fee monthly, buy items from them in bulk. Buying items in bulk saves quite a bit of money. Then go to Ebay or another online auction site and sell the items for more. Some wholesalers even offer the opportunity to sell their merchandise without even actually having to handle anything at all! That means no packaging and shipping or anything! It's called drop shipping. Basically you advertise the merchandise on Ebay or any other place for that matter, and when someone buys the item you go into the drop shippers website and order the item and have it ship to whoever bought the item! I believe that some companies don't even require you to log in and purchase the item, it's all done automatically through their virtual online system. How cool is that? There is defintely a fee to do something like this and it isn't something that I can say I have personally done but I do know that it can and is done and there is definitely some good money to be made. I would just advise to do your research first about the wholesale or dropshipment company before you hand over any money at all.

As for just selling your old belongings on Ebay, there is research to be done also. First off you have to have a Paypal account, which you have to have a US bank account and credit card to use correctly. There are work arounds for this however, like online bank accounts and prepaid credit cards, so don't let any of that scare you away from your opportunity of being an Ebay powerseller.

There are also many rules on Ebay and you must follow them or Ebay will ban you indefinitely. If you do your homework and be an honest and trustworthy seller on Ebay you can make thousands of dollars! Just from the things I sell, stuff at home that I no longer need, I have made thousands of dollars! If money is tight and especially if you have children, you should be buying and selling used items on Ebay.

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
September 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM delete

"Absolutely! This is pretty successful and unique method to earn money online through eBay as long as men have women and women have their shopping cart. :)
But if you are a newbie and have just started with this, then I got a really interesting fact which can double your earning while doing the same thing in this video http://SecretNumber1.com
Thanks!"

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 21, 2015 at 6:08 AM delete

Nice information!! I 'm house wife and trying to find the tips and brand new ideas to start home business, your article is truly very helpful and supplies a sincere guidance to start. I would definitely think about your tips while beginning and hope for the very best that these trick and methods could work for me personally. Thanks.

Reply
avatar